Hayhill Developments Complaints Procedure
Our committed teams have worked hard to ensure that every detail of your chosen Hayhill home meets the highest possible standard.
We are confident that the quality of your new home lives up to your expectation, and if you have any questions or concerns about your new home, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We want your journey with us to be as smooth and enjoyable as possible. Therefore, please follow our complaint process below to help us deal with your concerns efficiently and effectively.
- Please provide details about your complaint in writing to us as soon as you can
- Include names and addresses of any parties involved
- Include dates/ times if you’re referring to an incident
- Please give us details about any steps you’ve already taken to resolve the issue
Depending on the nature of your complaint, please address it to the following department/s
If you have a complaint before moving in, please send details of your concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re already living in your new home, or if your complaint is around your home’s construction, please get in touch with email@example.com
We will acknowledge receipt of your email within five days and respond with our proposed solution within thirty working days. This may also include our decision not to take any further action.
If we can’t give a full response to the issue within this timescale, we will confirm the following:
- Who is dealing with the complaint
- The reason for the delay
- How long will it be before a full reply is issued
This policy has been adopted to comply with the consumer code. Therefore, this policy and procedures do not affect your legal rights.
At Hayhill Developments we pride ourselves on communication and above all customer service, we want our customers to know that we adhere to the consumer code and NHBC guidelines to provide the best service and highest quality homes.
The purpose of the Code is to ensure that Home Buyers:
• are treated fairly;
• know what service levels to expect;
• are given reliable information upon which to make their decisions; and
• know how to access speedy, low-cost dispute-resolution arrangements if they are dissatisfied.
"I would be happy to recommend the company [Hayhill] to anyone looking to buy one of their properties, they were first class throughout the whole process.”